Welcome To Dwarka International School
Dwarka International School is an English medium co-educational recognised Senior Secondary School under the ages of registered radiant education society. Built on a sprawling campus, the school offers a pollution free environment far away from the maddening crowd of the city life. Started in April 2006, the school is blowing winds of quality education beyond the International standards. Teachers are applying the latest techniques of imparting quality education by using educational modules of Educom…
Thought of the Day
“Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.”
- Gaurav of Class XI bagged Guinness Worlld Record in Largest Roller Skating Lesson of 48 Hours. It is a very proud moment for all of us.
- Gaurav of Class XI bagged 1 Gold and 1 silver and Meet Panwar of Class VI bagged 1 Gold in CBSE Skating Championship
- Meet Panwar of Class VI obtained 2 Gold and Gaurav of CLass XI obtained 2 Silver in Delhi Olympic Skating Competition
- CBSE BOXING COMPETITION BOYS AND GIRLS
Venue : Presidium School , Ashok Vihar
Position: Gold Medalist – Haren Sharma, Harshita Nayak Bronze : Kapil Sehrawat
- Zonal Lagori Tournament winners Jr.Girls Category -Harshita, Parul, Pranjal, , Kumkum, Ritu Sehrawat, Diksha and Sub. Jr. Girls Category -Ritika,Ojasvi, Rashi, Rishita, Poshika, Ruchi,Simran,Angel
Tour on Laurels of School Click Here
Vision and Visionary
Learning beyond Classroom” is the hallmark of the school educational system. So, to achieve this, educational tours are regularly organised by the school to promote national and international understanding. Tours of national importance are being organised to develop understanding of our cultural heritage camping expeditions, picnics, visit to world heritage sites are also organized.
Every few hundreds years………… there occurs a sharp transformation. Within decades, society-its worldview, its basic values, its social and political structures, its arts, its key institutions rearranges itself. And the people born then cannot imagine a world in which their grandparents lived and into which their own parents were born. We are currently living through such a transformation.