Welcome To Dwarka International School
Dwarka International School is an English medium co-educational recognised Senior Secondary School under the ages of registered radiant education society. Built on a sprawling campus, the school offers a pollution free environment far away from the maddening crowd of the city life. Started in April 2006, the school is blowing winds of quality education beyond the International standards. Teachers are applying the latest techniques of imparting quality education by using educational modules of Educom…
Thought of The Day
- Zonal Kabaddi Jr. Girls 2017
Samriddihi Ahlawat(IX), Simran Tanwar(IX), Shweta Singh(IX), Ekta Singh(IX), Diksha Bhola(IX),
Disha Joshi(IX), Jaanvi Dagar(IX), Ayushi Verma(X), Komal Sangwan(IX), Harshita Nayak(IX), Sanya Pandey(IX)
- New Delhi District Taekwondo Championship
I Position : Bhavya Gothwal, Harshit Gautam, Akshi Gothwal, Paari Rathi, Rishita, Aahana ,Komal Sangwan, Bhoomi, Ekta.
II Position : Gaurika Gupta, Vibhuti,Aanaya, Ritika, Ekta, Kakul, Vansh Choudhary
III Posiiton : Arshiya, Suhani, Vidhi, Aman, Nischhal, Dishan, Nandish, Yogesh, Gouransh, Ridham, Vansh Chauhan
- School grabbed the I Position in Zonals Junior Boys Folk Group Song Competition- The participants were Ishaan, Dakash, Neeraj, Aaditya, Kumar Om, Shivam, Bhagya, Anto, Udit, Kartikey, Soumen, Ajay, Darsh, Shivansh, Anant, Dhruv, Akshit and Arnav. For More results Click Here
- Inter School Competitions Result 2017-18
- LAGORI(PITTHU) Jr. Girls Championship-2017 Grabbed the II Position- Winners are: Pranjal(VII), Prachi(IX), Kirti Tomar (IX), Jhanvi (IX), Sanya Pandey(IX), Samriddhi(IX), Kumkum (IX), Diksha Bhola(IX), Aprajita Mishra(IX), Ritu (IX), Parul(IX), Shweta (IX)
- National Level 41st Junior Boys and Girls Arm Wrestling Championship 2017 Silver Medalist – Ila Sharma – Class VIII Bronze Medalist – Chahat Jain – Class X , Anuja Maharaj Class IX
- West Delhi District Rope Skipping Championship 2017 Bronze Medalist – Shagun Chawla – 2 Bronzes, Anushree Mishra – 1 Bronze, Arushi Singh – 1 Bronze, Diksha Singh – 1 Bronze
- Mehak Mittal of Class XI grabbed “Student of the year” Award by Times of India
Secondary Senior Secondary
A scheme of continuous and comprehensive evaluation is followed to evaluate the progress made by the learner in both s cholastic and co scholastic areas of learning. Formative Assessments, a range of formal and informal assessment procedures are employed by teachers during the learning process in order to improve student attainment. It involves regular descriptive feedback, a chance for the students to reflect on their performance, take advice and improve upon it. It involves students’ being an essential part of assessment from designing criteria to assessing self or peers. It improves student
performance tremendously and raises the self esteem of the child.
Vision and Visionary
Learning beyond Classroom” is the hallmark of the school educational system. So, to achieve this, educational tours are regularly organised by the school to promote national and international understanding. Tours of national importance are being organised to develop understanding of our cultural heritage camping expeditions, picnics, visit to world heritage sites are also organized.
Every few hundreds years………… there occurs a sharp transformation. Within decades, society-its worldview, its basic values, its social and political structures, its arts, its key institutions rearranges itself. And the people born then cannot imagine a world in which their grandparents lived and into which their own parents were born. We are currently living through such a transformation.