Welcome To Dwarka International School
Dwarka International School is an English medium co-educational recognised Senior Secondary School under the ages of registered radiant education society. Built on a sprawling campus, the school offers a pollution free environment far away from the maddening crowd of the city life. Started in April 2006, the school is blowing winds of quality education beyond the International standards. Teachers are applying the latest techniques of imparting quality education by using educational modules of Educom…
Thought of the Day
“I slept and I dreamed that life is all joy. I woke and I saw that life is all service. I served and I saw that service is joy.” – Kahlil Gibran
- RITU AND PARUL OF CLASS XI BAGGED FIRST POSITION IN NATIONAL TENNIS VOLLEYBALL SGFI IN TELANGNA.
- HANI SOLANKI, DARSHIKA , KUSHNEET, ASHI, DRISHTI, DIYA, PARUL, RITU, KASHISH, ANANYA, ASHVI AND HITAKSHI OF CLASS VIII TO XI BAGGED SECOND POSITION IN DDA VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT (PASCHIM VIHAR SPORTS COMPLEX).
- AKRITI SINGH OF CLASS XI BAGGED Singels-SILVER IN SINGLES, SILVER MEDAL IN DOUBLES, SILVER IN MIX DOUBLES AND BRONZE IN TEAM GAME IN 13th SUB JUNIOR SOFT TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIP.
- Students brought Laurels by winning First Position in Zonal Level Tennis Volleyball Tournament (Senior Girls).
- School Badminton Team won First Position in Badminton Indian Sports Festival
- For More Laurels Click Here
Vision and Visionary
Learning beyond Classroom” is the hallmark of the school educational system. So, to achieve this, educational tours are regularly organised by the school to promote national and international understanding. Tours of national importance are being organised to develop understanding of our cultural heritage camping expeditions, picnics, visit to world heritage sites are also organized.
Every few hundreds years………… there occurs a sharp transformation. Within decades, society-its worldview, its basic values, its social and political structures, its arts, its key institutions rearranges itself. And the people born then cannot imagine a world in which their grandparents lived and into which their own parents were born. We are currently living through such a transformation.