Houses & Clubs
To enhance the students participation in various cultural and co-curricular activities, students of class III onwards are grouped into houses namely:
- Madhugune: Madhugune means one who makes good victorious over evil, in other words, Lord Krishna.Red is the synbol of enerygy and power others.
- Vasudev : Vasudev means the lord of the earth.Green symbolizes greenery and prosperity.
- Pitamber : Pitamber means one who wears yellow, that is , Lord Krishna, Yellow Symbolizes liveliness.
- Gopeshwar : Gopeshwar means the god of the gwalas that is, Lord Krishna. Blue sumbolizes love and Peace.
Each house has its own house uniform in alotted colours and house flag.House uniform is to be worn by the students on weekdays as precribed by the school.
We at Dwarka International School emphasize on learning by doing.So, different clubs of school undertake various activities which help the students in having a harmonious development of their personality.
- Shakespheare Club :- The club undertakes various activities and explore the dramatic talent of the students by conducting dramas, plays and skits on a regular basis.
- Ramanujan Club :- The maths club of the school enhances the problem solving abilities the students and teachers maths in a fun way by conducting various activities.
- Kabir Club : The Hindi club helps to build teh confidence of the students by conducting activities like khani vachan,doha pravachan,vadh-vivadh and natak manchan.
- Cyber Club : The cyber club of the school counsel the students about website programming,website development, animation using flash, Ms-Powerpoint, application programming and many more.
- Astronomy Club :The club develops and fosters one’s curiosity in the mysterious universe of matter and the secrets of the atom in the space.
- Art & Craft Club : The club inspires the students to express themselves through paint and brush and through various craft activities.
- Revolution Club: The club undertakes activities related to social science.It creates awareness of the social relevant issues and world around.It also fosters a scientific approach towards the subject.
- Environment Club: The club develops the habit of observation and students are encourged to apply reasons to observed facts before believing in anything.
- Quiz Club : The Quiz club conducts quiz on various topics and promotes inquisitiveness.
Inter – House Competitions Result
Interhouse Patriotic Song Competition
An interhouse patriotic song competition was organized on 08 and 09 Aug 2019 for class VII and VIII . This helped the children to expose to music while enhancing their Song and presentation skills. The students showed their enthusiasm and eagerness to show case their talent.
Inter House Hindi Debate Competition
Inter House English Debate Competition
|Classes VIII & IX|
Inter House Hasya Kavita Pratiyogita
|Classes VI & VII|
Inter House Graffiti Competition
Inter House Ad Mad Competition
|Classes VI & VIII|
|First position is bagged by Vasudev House in both Social and Commercial Advertisement Category|
Inter House Calligraphy Competition
|III||Aditi Arya Sharma||VII||Madhugune|